which premium-account you use for video-download?

hallo friends,

there was a lot of table tennis videos on MEGAUPLOAD in a good speed. Megaupload is down and Rapidshare have 30 KB/s for free user if using JDownloader.
Next event is “World Team Table Tennis Championships, Dortmund, GER, Mar 25 - Apr 1, 2012” and EUROSPORT will send something.
Before uploading new videos i ask you for “which premium-account you use for video-download?”

best regards

your TT-mfg

I don’t have none premium-accout. I use only eMule, since Megaupload was “ended” !!!

I really don’t know about the other forum users, but generally it’s not usual (at least for the people that I know) to have premium accounts. Downloading by free accounts is the most common way.
But does it answer to your question?

Best regards!

[quote=“TT-mfg”:hl8cnulo]hallo friends,

there was a lot of table tennis videos on MEGAUPLOAD in a good speed. Megaupload is down and Rapidshare have 30 KB/s for free user if using JDownloader.
Next event is “World Team Table Tennis Championships, Dortmund, GER, Mar 25 - Apr 1, 2012” and EUROSPORT will send something.
Before uploading new videos i ask you for “which premium-account you use for video-download?”

best regards

your TT-mfg[/quote]

All this serves are goods :Freakshare, fileserve,Letitbit, Bitshare, uploaded.to, Mediafire and Jumbofiles. Jumbofiles and Mediafire have good speeds for free users.

thank you very much “dende”!
i have test some of the hoster, you list of, for the best for free user. And the winner is … MediaFire.
Works with Jdownloader, no Captchas, simultan download… (than have Download-speed like MEGAUPLOAD, all what your DSL can do).

you can test it with the new postet matches in the old Topic “Mens´s World Cup 2011, 11.11. – 13.11., Paris (all in HD)”

greetings