no english

Im pesaroso, eu não o conheci português do raio dos povos. Eu sou pesaroso. Deixe-me fazer outra vez minha pergunta:

Hi, meu nome é julian. Eu sou um americano e eu faço o nenhum falo o português. Eu amo realmente estes Web site e forum. Por que é que as ligações algum pessoa trabalham e algumas não ?

Eu gosto das ligações de MTN e de Filipe mas Mazinho é pouco incomodar. Há uma maneira especial download estes videos ou justo começam velhos?

Agradecimentos para sua ajuda. (responda por favor em inglês se você souber. Agradecimentos)

i use a portugese-to-english translator

man, this site is really becoming globalized!!!
please don’t use these translators, I couldn’t understand the most things you sad.
Can you post it again in English?

Thanks…

PS.: when visiting this site please disable your anti pop-up system

haha ok i will use english

yes, when i used that translator and tried reading it back again, it was very confusing. sorry

i was just saying hi and wondering about something:

why is it that Mazinho’s links to videos don’t work?? Felipe’s and MTN’s are good but i have trouble with mazinho’s.

but again, its nice meeting you all

because those links aren´t from mazinho´s server, the videos don´t belong to his homepgage or mazinho´s…he just publish very good links spread on the web for us…he shares knowledge with us…you must be very grateful and don´t complain about the bad operation of those links…We would be grateful with you help sharing another good links to help thi table tennis comunity.

i wasn’t complaining. In fact i also meant to say thank you but i forgot to include it in my orginal message.

more specifically, i was wondering if there was any special way to download those mazinho’s video links or is it by luck

but overall, thank you for the links

if you wonder where I am from: I am from Chicago, where the US Open will be for the next 4 years!

You must use flashget or getright to download the videos, cos they need to login in the ttball.net ftp server to start the download. If you try to download direct from your browser… good luck

Hey folks, these links do work, just try using DAP!