Martinspin ?

Hi, friends
what is about Martinspin page on CHINESE MEN’S AND WOMENS’S TEAM
TRIALS FOR 2006 WTTC-TEAM IN BREMEN? Is it burning under the fire
of CTTB net copyrights ? I hope to be only a technical problem. Since two
or three days ago, I were preparing for the forum a post in which I compared the quality of more than 100 videos of the 2nd STAGE GIANT
RR(running on my HD FOR REASERCH PURPOSE ONLY!!!). I were asking
forum moderators for the permission to lance this" big one", but it is time
to wait. I will limit my tolk with you examining Qatar Open videos as model.I have seen the Maziho torrent suddently running up. I can look at
Martinspin page (saved as .mht on the HD) with all links, but mute. Perhaps a tech.problem.
Abracos.

Hope that this is only a sever problem or something like that. BTW where are you from? You seem to have many video links to post…

[b]Tradução:

Ele ta perguntando se alguem sabe o problema que ta acontecendo no site do martinspin onde ele não consegue pegar os videos. Ele disse q espera q não pq está preparando ha 2 ou 3 dias um mega post com mais de 100 videos…[/b]

[quote=“mola_samas”:272gauit]Hope that this is only a sever problem or something like that. BTW where are you from? You seem to have many video links to post…

[b]Tradução:

Ele ta perguntando se alguem sabe o problema que ta acontecendo no site do martinspin onde ele não consegue pegar os videos. Ele disse q espera q não pq está preparando ha 2 ou 3 dias um mega post com mais de 100 videos…[/b][/quote]

Ola,

To baixando normalmente os vídeos desse site, é no megaupload, inclusive postei muitos deles aqui e o pessoal baixou normalmente.

Abraços

Ariel

Hello Ariel,
happy to read your posts. It means that for Martinspin every things ok,
and that the problem is in my PC, perhaps because it is uploading at max
bandwidth of 50 MB/sec since too long time.Last year Martin spokes (in
German) about some problems with Chineses, this year CTTB became
more alert on copyrights, I can open any webpage of his website but the
chn one, so the three things induced me in mistake. Sorry. I have dawnl.
all the vids on his website some time ago, since with Mega I found the task easier than with http.On the contrary, this year I have found
perhaps umpossible to download the free rmvb of CTTB, with or without
IDManagers. I have experienced speed of max 9500 bit/sec on the single
slot allowed, no mirrors, as sometimes with Alltt net and a strong protection…I will stoop my haed and i will pay-per-view their rmvb and
mainly their mpeg4 which people say clear as water.Long life to you, Martin. I’m from Italy, sixteen old.